Old November 29th 04, 06:15 AM
F.L. Whiteley

"Cloudy" wrote in message
F.L. Whiteley wrote:
Hopefully something's been done to make it more current. Last time I

was
searching on behalf of my club (May 04), 7 of 8 listings were sold.

That's
a waste of my time. Can't check at the moment as I'm seeing 80% packet

loss
the host pipe at the moment.

Frank

Ah, didn't know that - I've never tried to buy a glider via
gliderpilot.net...

But my guess is that Andy can only take a glider off the list if the
vendor tells him it's been sold, or maybe the vendor himself has to
remember to remove the advert.

Cloudy

That's likely it, not all follow up with Andy. They seem to with Tim at
wingsandwheels.com. I know from experience that Tim's wide awake into the
wee hours with a coffee buzz working on something glider related, including
his free ads. I once chimed up that I grind my beans, Tim claims he roasts
his;^) Maybe that's what it takes.

Another site that's not been used much yet is the new classifieds feature on
sailplanedirectory.com

Frank