Old May 5th 05, 11:28 PM
Kizito

Hello,

I am a student with about 12 hours and my instructer suggested that I do the
odd flight with some of the other instructers in the school to see their
different approaches. He was also interested in discussing the differences
when we got back together (we had an interesting discussion on numbers and
reasons for using various techniques as a result). So far I have done one
such sortie and that other instructer did have slightly different way of
doing the final approach. He also gave me a useful way of deciding when it
was time to turn downwind - when the tailplane appear to line up with the
runway.

I think, as others have already said, if you discuss what you plan to do
with your existing instructer they may even suggest which other instructers
you would benefit from going with.

Good luck,

Kizito