Old May 30th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
wright1902glider

Default tube and fabric and outdoor storage

On May 30, 1:00*pm, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message
Oh I'm sure they do. I found a small grass strip by me that will let
me
build a solid hanger but charge me $50 a month to rent the ground.
* * * *Lou

$50.00 a month isn't bad for dirt rental. I'm paying $45.00 a month
(combined) for two 8x25 slots to park my trailers in what equates to
an overglorified junk yard. (The sign says RV storage, but...) One is
for my glider's hauler trailer (up on blocks since that last rollover)
and one for a small boat. Doubt very many folks cound get thier plane
into a 16'x25' square.

Harry Frey