Old May 30th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default tube and fabric and outdoor storage

Steve Foley wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

Oh I'm sure they do. I found a small grass strip by me that will let
me
build a solid hanger but charge me $50 a month to rent the ground.
Lou

That's what I'm paying to rent the ground under my plane. The problem is
that these things take up more space than a plane, especially if you
alternate high wings and low wings.

That's pretty close to what I'm paying on the ground under my hanger on
an airport with 2 fully paved runways, several paved taxi ways
(including the one I'm on), ILS and other approaches and access to water
& electric.

The only down side is, well, you have to live in South Arkansas.