Old February 25th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
george

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

On Feb 26, 6:22*am, cavedweller wrote:
On Feb 25, 11:07*am, Ricky wrote:

On Feb 22, 7:46*pm, "Morgans" wrote:

My only comment would be on how he can miss analyzing a simple e-mail, so
completely. *Nowhere was there an implication that they would be selling one
motel.

Not surprising, now that I think of it. *What does he not mess up?
--
Jim in NC

You know, neither was there an implication that he WASN'T selling his
other motel, so MX's question is perfectly valid. It seems you are the
one with the analytical handicap.

Ricky

I don't have a dog in this fight this but from Jay's original post...
"and that our two aviation destination hotels will serve as a
beacon....". * made it sound to me that the new one was in addition.

Then we'd be able to refer to Jay "we knew him when he had a one
hotel chain"

:-)