Old April 7th 04, 09:27 PM
David Casey

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:17:32 GMT, la n. wrote in
rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,us.milita ry.army,us.military.national-guard:

Sure, you little weasels can play circle-jerk together ...
whilst your "brethren" are being slaughtered in Iraq for
the criminal Bu$h and his lying mob ...

How ****ing special.

And what are *you* and your comrades-in-ascii-arms
doing outside of spending your days and nights spamming
military usenet groups with your rhetoric that is *at least*
as hateful as you say Bush's is.

I may agree with your assessment of Bush, but these guys
here are *supporting* their comrades the best way they
can, doing their job the best way they can, which includes
not getting into political debates with civilians.

You're not going to change the hearts and minds of the
military people whose groups you are usurping; and
you are boring the ****e out of left-leaning people like
myself with your cut-and-pastes, ad infinitum ad
nauseum.

You're so concerned about the world Vox Populi?
Do something useful .... go do some volunteer work,
even organize anti-war marches if you want. That's
what *I* do. Your round-the-clock hatefulness
towards military people with your own little wrecking crew
of circle jerk wanking trolls speaks more of your
pitiful wastage of time which would be better spent
doing something worthwhile in the world, than it does
of these ladies and gentlemen in the military groups
whom I have come to love and respect.

Oh, and get a life.

She shoots, she scores!

Dave
--
We are the US Army. Your asses will be kicked. Resistance is futile.

US Army Signal Corps!!
http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove "IH8SPAM" to reply!