Old January 8th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default ClearNav Vario

Hi T,

There was some sort of internet routing issue today such that I could access
other web sites, but not the server that hosted my web site. It is working
now for me, but it may still be glitching. It will probably work fine
tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"T" wrote in message
On Jan 7, 5:58 pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I have added the ClearNav vario to my ClearNav web site. It looks very
interesting and I have a handful of pre-orders already. I can't wait to
fly
with one!http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/clearnav.htm#CNi-Vario

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Interesting, trying to use the "link" or click the URL in Safari on
the iPad forces Safari to close and it will not load your page.
Hhmmmmmm