Old February 24th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
JD

Default annual - hartzell AD

Doug Vetter wrote:
Hi all,

With the recent topics on Annuals hitting the group, I figured I'd
relate my own, indulge myself in a short rant, and ask a question of you.

Just got the call from our A&P today and our 172 w/180HP Avcon
Conversion came through the annual in pretty good shape. Unfortunately,
we did manage to get caught on one thing -- in spite of having spent
almost $3K to overhaul our Hartzell CS prop in 2003, we just learned
that it was hit with an AD issued in September 2006 for hub cracks.

What's the AD ID number for that AD?

I'm having trouble getting to it on the FAA website.

-thanks