Old March 24th 04, 02:00 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:00:32 +0100, "Rob Turk"
wrote:

"geo" wrote in message
news
Here's an interesting new diesel engine with much lower operating costs.
Looks like it would fill the bill for a Glass Goose (which I'm

considering)
very nicely. Waddya think? http://www.deltahawkengines.com/object00.htm

--

When we looked for a suitable engine two years ago we came across this too.
They had about the same availability table up, except it read '2002', not

Rob

Unlike the mythical Zoche engine, the Deltahawk diesel has now flown,
and continues to build time in the Cozy test mule. At least we can
see that progress is being made. It's still hard to tell exactly when
the engine will be made available but it's hard to deny that that date
is within reach now.

Corky Scott