Old August 24th 04, 11:17 PM
Andy Durbin

wrote in message ...
He definitely sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

Not so much the fact that he did some questionable things, but the fact
that he brags about them.

Eventually he will hit some big sink while over the mountains, and
realize he doesn't have an escape route. Hopefully the sink will let
up before he crashes, and it will cause him to reevaluate his risk
taking practices.

Of course, it might just be occasion for him to brag again about what
he got away with.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Ted get started in his cross country
flying. I don't consider him an overt risk taker and most, if not
all, of the advice he receives from our club members encourages
caution. I am pleased he wanted to discuss this experience with me.
He wanted my honest feedback, I gave it, and he accepted it. I saw no
bragging.

Andy (GY)