Old August 11th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_4_]

Default C85 and O200 piston

le mardi 10 août 2010 06:23, Jerry Wass s'est penché sur son écritoire numérique:

Are you replacing all 4 pistons ?? they need to weigh the same to
prevent dynamic vibration. and have the same compression ratio.

Yes, and I will balanced rods.
The piston I have are within 0,5g before balanced for a pair, 1g for all 4.

I expect to have rods plus piston pin plus piston balanced within 1g.

But I don't have the annswer:
Do C85 pistons need any machining to fit O200 stroke in an
O200 cylinder.

At this time I rebuilt a O200 with all new parts but crankcase, rods
and rockers arms.

--
http://www.youtube.com/v/k6AP4SbRHNo...s=1&rel=0
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬