Old April 24th 04, 04:18 PM

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote:

Well crap.. Now that I've read that, I want to break out the ol'
Legos and give that a try.

Oops. I didn't see that. I should have read a little more detail on
the page before posting. It actually covers some basic principles,
but then at the end it goes into how to position the legos to make a
rotor hub. I wonder if they use rubber legos for the elastomeric
bearings?

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm