Old May 11th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Steve Hix

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

In article
,
Douglas Eagleson wrote:

On May 10, 2:50*pm, (Richard Casady)
wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 23:21:39 -0700, Steve Hix

wrote:
In article ,
(Richard Casady) wrote:

On Fri, 09 May 2008 21:45:15 GMT, Ed Rasimus
wrote:

And what will happen when someone invents a doppler radar that doesn't
see ground clutter?

I was under the impression that look down, shoot down had been around
for many years.

Ed was gigging Eagleson. Who isn't likely to notice, sadly.

While some think Eagleson is a 'bot, my theory is mental illness.

Casady

I talk funny it is mental illness. What a kick.

It's not the *way* you talk, precisely, no.