Old May 12th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default I give up, after many, many years!

Andrew Sarangan writes:

You do have a point because legitimate posts also come from anonymous
posters. But if you browse the topics, nearly all inflammatory posts
come from people whose names are fake, and people with real names have
rarely made such posts, although there are exceptions.

However, the converse is not true: not all anonymous posters make inflammatory
posts.

Anonymity is an unpleasant necessity in cyberspace today.

But for just plain shooting the breeze, as we often
do in this group, I don't see anonymity as a basic requirement.

No matter what you say, and no matter what your opinion, and no matter how
nicely you say it, there will be someone who doesn't like it, so beware.