Old June 5th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in news:1u47em.qdh.19.1
@news.alt.net:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

"Ian" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:36:02 +0000 (UTC), Greg Hall wrote:

Ian wrote in
:

You are Martin Paterson AKA Martin
and ICMFP!

And you are wrong! Martin is just your average, everyday, run of
the mill
netKKKop. What an insult being accused of being him!

Wrong. Martin's not just your average, everyday, run of the mill
netKKKop.

He tries to ruin people in RL too.

He's scum! He and I go way back. He's sent bogus abuse reports to
every newserver I've ever had. But, finally the admins have caught
onto his backstabbing and lying. If you guys are here

(uk.rec.sailing)
because of his netKKKopping then I understand why you are here. Any
group harboring and supporting known netKKKops deserves what it gets

Ah, yer one of the sailorz!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwh!

Yeh, you realllllly kicked my ass, dincha?

Bwawhahwhahwahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie

Nah, not yours especially. You're just a fuzzy little wabbit. But K.A.
Cannon and G. Burnore and that Meow army loser - can't think of his
worthless name anymore and a couple others I squashed their scrotums

big
time.

Good for you! When was that again? They seem to be reproducing just
fine.... Tha's why I ask..

Bertie. er Jeffery.