Old June 5th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

gregvk wrote in
:

Greg Hall wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27fm1$6ea$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u4444.8f0.19.1
@news.alt.net:

--
Gregory Hall aka Bluto (remember me?)

Should I?

Bertie

Of course, Jeffery (is that the correct spelling?), you don't
remember poor Bluto who singlehandedly got you and the black
helicopter losers shut off at their upstream server. Poor Burnore had
to jump through hoops finding somebody else who would put up with his
constant net abuse. I guess it's only natural to block out bad
memories where you and your ilk got their arses kicked.

I am ashamed to have the same first name as you. Please change it
immediately.

One of these names would better suit you: Jethro, Burt, Clara, Willy,
Slappy, Beavis, Jean, Bubba or Herbie. HTH!!

Or Rhubarb. I could never understand why that never crossed over as a
persons name. It's fun to say.

Bertie