Old June 5th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u47r3.8f0.19.4
@news.alt.net:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27fm1$6ea$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

--
Gregory Hall aka Bluto (remember me?)

Should I?

Bertie

Of course, Jeffery (is that the correct spelling?), you don't
remember poor Bluto who singlehandedly got you and the black
helicopter losers shut off at their upstream server. Poor Burnore

had
to jump through hoops finding somebody else who would put up with

his
constant net abuse. I guess it's only natural to block out bad
memories where you and your ilk got their arses kicked.

--
Gregory (Bluto) Hall

Jeffery eh?

Very interesting Greg, do tell!!!

I'm having a change of heart. I was just getting the Bunyip's

attention.
He's never done anything that offends me so much that I feel I need to
reveal his identity at this time. But, I love holding it over his head
like an anvil ready to drop. Har har hardy har har!

Aw don;t be like that. It's been years since there's been a good game of
"where's the Bunyip?" Followed by a rousing round of "Let's paint a
Swastie on his porch"

Besides, the baby nazis would pay big for it! Except they;re already
sure its some poor fjuk named Roger and I doubt you'll convince them
otherwise.

Bertie