Old June 5th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u492n.hcq.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27hth$6ea$15
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

largish snip

Bertie. er Jeffery.

Does this sound familiar?

Ooohkay..

"I've found that glider pilots make better jet drivers.The guys who do
the best deadstick landings in the simulator are all glider pilots.It
definitely gives you an edge in managing the flight."

Well, it'd be a help I suppose. Some glider guys might have an avantage.
The AirCanada 767 pilot was a glider pilot in his youth. Don't remember
saying it if that's what you mean. I say a looot of stuff though.

Doeshtis mean we're stil playing?

Bertie