Old June 5th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g27icq$6ea$17
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Greg Hall wrote in news:1u47r3.8f0.19.4
@news.alt.net:

I'm having a change of heart. I was just getting the Bunyip's

attention.
He's never done anything that offends me so much that I feel I need
to reveal his identity at this time. But, I love holding it over his
head like an anvil ready to drop. Har har hardy har har!

Aw don;t be like that. It's been years since there's been a good game
of "where's the Bunyip?" Followed by a rousing round of "Let's paint
a Swastie on his porch"

Besides, the baby nazis would pay big for it! Except they;re already
sure its some poor fjuk named Roger and I doubt you'll convince them
otherwise.

Bertie

See this?

blackhelicopter.databasix.com!
not- for-mail

It's from your post. There used to be a dumbass in either
rec.motorcycles or alt.law-enforcement.traffic who claimed he could
derive your actual street address from that. I just looked for him
but he appears to have dropped off the net loooong ago, so I guess
you're safe.

Oh i had a few like that. They traced me everywhere. it was great stuff.

Bertie