Old December 18th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Zodiac XL - SLSA

While there were some structural mishaps on several
of the Zodiac light sport planes, I gotta say the jury is
still out for me. There is ample testimony by owners
of these who still love their planes and have had zero
problems.

Of course the directive needs to be immediately done.
But my point is, there are groups now that specialize
in this fix for under 4 grand. The Jabiru 3300 has the
updated oil cooler that performs nicely. That's 120hp,
that hums right along.

All in all, I've seen several of these planes with leather
interiors, still like new and even with the wing fix you
still pay less than 50 grand for a nice SLSA.

That's not bad.

---
Mark