Old April 20th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Walsh[_2_]

Default TV-1 trailer for Let 33

Bob,

I posted this last night, not sure why it didn't make the list, so
here it is again.
In post 269, posted sept. 10 2003, I asked the L-33 yahoo group,
basically the same question you asked. In post 270, Franz V.
responds with a the following site, and suggesting they could source
the bearing. The site was: http://trailer-de.knott.de

Hope this helps. Guess I have to wait 24 hours to see if this post
makes the group.

-DW

On Apr 20, 6:23*pm, BobWa43 wrote:
On Apr 19, 5:51*pm, David Walsh wrote: Bob,

The bearings are sealed. *I was unable to source the bearings from the
local bearing shops, but someone on the L-33 Yahoo group, posted the
name and address of a European bearing distributor, and suggested they
could source the bearing. *Search the L-33 Yahoo group.

Regards,

David Walsh

On Apr 19, 9:43*am, BobWa43 wrote:

David,

Thanks for the reply. I will check out Yahoo.
Bob

Does anyone have info on the wheel bearing assemblyl on this trailer?
Is it a sealed bearing? Are parts available?- Hide quoted text -