Old December 17th 18, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Oudie 2's needed

I have and love the Oudie IGC. However the price is too high for some people starting out on XC, and for them I recommend and demonstrate XC Soar on either phone or Kobo (I have it running on both). The club has one Oudie IGC to lend, and an Oudie 2 in the motor glider which we use for nav training. For next season we will have PowerMouse in all our club gliders so they will all have IGC loggers.

Whether Oudie or XC Soar, there is a substantial learning curve, and help with setup from an experienced user is invaluable.