Old July 12th 04, 05:28 PM
Paul Sengupta

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message
online.com...
Paul Sengupta wrote:

Like I've said before, apparently the opening line for CAA safety
seminars here in the UK is usually "For just turning up tonight,
you're 20 times less likely to suffer a fatal accident before I've
even said a word...ok, you can all go home now!".

So what can be done to encourage more use of the WINGs program (and other
forms of "post-certification education)?

This is the question though. Some people are safety oriented, some
aren't. Those who aren't, those "statistics waiting to happen"...would
attending seminars change their behaviour?

Paul