Old September 16th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Magic11

Default intercom + gsm

How old are you, Magic11?

This is an adult group. The first thing you need to do if you want to be
taken seriously, is to use the IM style writing.

This is not IM.

Then, grow up.
--
Jim in NC

I got no problems with my English ever before on Internet forums and news
groups, and at least i didnt expected
problems here on aviation groups, here come people with same interrest and
willing to help each other..... (most of them)

I cant see anything wrong in my question, but i see provocation in your post
and that irritate me!! So, give me a break with
your stupid posts and stupid age questions, Im not going to go down at your
level and argue with you,!!
Ill gonna stay on groups beacuse i think that people here are not like you!

/end of conversation/