Old November 20th 06, 02:22 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

BUT SERIOUSLY -

I have ALWAYS advocated mandatory military service! We learn things while
in uniform, especially in war time that cannot be learned anywhere else and
everyone who has gone thru has come out a much better person for it.

AND - before you loud liberals start talking crap - I served for a little
over 20 years in uniform and was in MANY messes from Vietnam thru Desert
Storm.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=309424#309424