Old June 13th 19, 11:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Recommended websites for posting student IGC files?

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 10:57:15 PM UTC-4, George Haeh wrote:
I put the club on soaringlab.eu and signed up for the PRO version. FlarmView has a menu option to download flights to the PF USB. Don't see that on Butterfly - the glider has both displays.

At the end of day I can capture the IGCs from FV menu and upload to soaringlab.eu.

When I have time I can use the flight sheet to identify the pilots.

George - on Butterfly, push the button to bring up the menu. Move to "FLARM". Scroll down to "Download IGC". Push button. File downloads to USB. Shows a bar filling up. Takes a couple of seconds depending on the size of the file. Not documented in the last manual I downloaded, unfortunately.