Old May 26th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kenward1000

Default FS: Mountain High O2 transfill equipment

Mountain High equipment used for one safari to Bishop, CA, where I had to bring my own big oxygen tank. Paid over $600, asking $500. Excellent condition. Located in San Jose, CA. Will package, shipping costs dependent on buyer location.

1. http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php/gr...sfiller-tr-95b
O2 Transfiller TR-95b - Mountain High Aviation Oxygen Supply
www.mhoxygen.com
O2 Transfiller TR-95b. The TR-95b is an economical transfilling system for soaring and flying clubs where many cylinders are serviced frequently. Both connecting ends have O-ring seals for a positive air-tight fit.

00GSE-1016-08 8 foot (244cm)
Product
00GSE-1016-08
TR-95B-CGA-XFILL-8ft
Price/Unit
479.00 USD
Qty
1
[Add to cart]

2. http://www.mhoxygen.com/index.php/gr...fill-adapters6
Transfill Adapters (Aircraft Fill) - Mountain High ...
www.mhoxygen.com
Mountain High Aviation Oxygen Supply The Industry Leader In Portable Aviation Oxygen Equipment

Product
00GSE-1002-00
TA-380-S-Transfiller-Adapter
Price/Unit