Old November 20th 04, 11:15 PM
Michelle P

Peter,
Ship it or pack in your checked luggage. Do not try to carry it on. You
will loose some of it at security. Shipping preferred. Better insurance
if it gets damaged or lost.
Michelle

Peter MacPherson wrote:

I'm helping a friend move his plane down to Florida for the winter
and will be flying back on the airlines. Since I'll be bringing my flight
gear(headset, handheld radio, GPS, flight bag, etc..), is there anything
that I should avoid bringing so the TSA doesn't finish their Christmas
shopping with all my gear? I'd hate to be told, "nope, you can't take this
GPS, or this handheld radio". "Hmmm...bubba sure gonna like these
presents...". ; - )

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity