Old April 2nd 04, 06:01 PM
Tim Mara

I have solar vents in stock.lots of them
tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

"Greg Arnold" wrote in message
Boating stores like West Marine sell solar vents. They have an on-line
catalog at:

http://www.westmarine.com/ventilation.html

Dan Dunkel wrote:

When I went soaring yesterday, I noticed that the solar vent on my Cobra
trailer was not working. The vent was delivered from Germany already
installed on the trailer about 2-1/2 years ago.

The markings on the vent are "Intersolar" "SOLARVENT" "TYPE 27/28".

After noticing problems with mine, I checked the other new-looking Cobra
trailers in the line with identical vents. Of the 6 others there, vents

on
3 were not working.

With this sort of failure rate, I am suspecting that someone on r.a.s.

has
looked into either fixing them or repairing them. I live in the U.S.,

so
any leads on parts suppliers in this country would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan