Old March 9th 05, 06:26 AM
Jay Beckman

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
We got closer this time. We actually had our verbal offer accepted.
That's progress (for this, the 2nd offer we've made on an Arrow).

Jack,

Nice job of keeping things in perspective.

Don't get discouraged. IMO, it sounds like buying is similar to flight
training...The journey is "half' the fun.

Sounds to me like you've got the right mix of patience and humor. You guys
will "git 'er done..." eventually and it will be the right fit for all
involved.

By the mere fact that you are at the stage where you can pull the trigger on
a deal at all, puts you light years ahead of a lot of "dreamers*."

Regards,

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ