Old November 28th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Angelo Campanella

Default Problems with FS10

Peter Duniho wrote:
Running software without a valid license is piracy. Aka "stealing". You
may not have understood the legalities, but that doesn't change the nature
of what you were doing.

There is some value in using - for a while - someone else's software..
it gives a chance to decide whether you want to own it for a good while.
An ersatz "Demo" environment, if you will.
Good software usually shines in it performance from the get-go.. I have
been in and out of this experience since 1983, and I have found that any
software that performs well is worth the dollars to buy and own it
outright, which is what I have been doing most of the time. It's worth
it to have the manuals and the support. If it does not do well even with
a borrowed version, it is likely that it won't do any better if you buy
and own it outright... except that you then have someone to complian to
and pester eith your pleas fpr help.

Angelo Campanella