Old May 14th 04, 03:07 AM
Richard Hertz

"Bill Gamelson" wrote in message
om...
Why don't you just pick up a recent copy of the AIM for ten bucks?

It's
probably more affordable for you on that warehouse salary.

I'd rather get the King course and go through the whole kit and caboodle
again.

I like his humor, and I'm sure there's been many more changes than would

be
expressed in the AIM.

You must be the only one who likes his humor. Why don't you spend some time
with an instructor in a simulator and doing ground school. the courses are
only geared to passing the knowledge test.

The FARs and AIM come out every year - you cannot go wrong buying it and
reading it.