Old August 23rd 19, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LXNAV PowerMouse - U.S. F.C.C. Approved

Hi,

LXNAV made an error when they told me yesterday that the PowerMouse can transmit on both the FLARM A and B ports. Today they told me that in the USA the PowerMouse will only transmit on the FLARM A port.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
_____________________________________

On Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 5:31:25 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

The LXNAV PowerMouse has received U.S. F.C.C. approval for use in the USA!!!

Units will be available in September, 2019. Pre-Order Now!

- Much smaller than PowerFLARM Core
- Can Transmit on optional FLARM B port
- New PowerFLARM circuit board

Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/lxnav.htm#LXNAV-PowerMouse