Old August 23rd 19, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LXNAV PowerMouse - U.S. F.C.C. Approved

Hi Nick,

I explain all that he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/lxnav.htm#LXNAV-PowerMouse

To copy and paste from that site:

Differences Between the PowerMouse and the PowerFLARM Co
- The PowerMouse is much smaller than the PowerFLARM Core.
- The PowerMouse has the latest PowerFLARM hardware
- The PowerMouse IGC Enable is an extra cost option. It is included as standard with the PowerFLARM Core.
Note: The PowerMouse's optionalIGC Enable includes a logger altimeter calibration data sheet. The PowerFLARM Core does not, but I offer it as a $75 option.

You can also view my FLARM Comparison table he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/flarm.htm...ARM_Comparison

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 7:29:44 AM UTC-5, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Paul
What is a Power Mouse?
Is it another system of Flarm like a core?
What is the difference/ advantage of a Mouse?
Nick