Old August 23rd 19, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default LXNAV PowerMouse - U.S. F.C.C. Approved

On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 12:45:03 PM UTC-7, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I wish it did, but it doesn't. As stated above I received an email from LXNAV today (August 23, 2019) correcting the previous incorrect information. The PowerMouse will not transmit on the B port, unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 9:27:58 AM UTC-5, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 5:29:44 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Paul
What is a Power Mouse?
Is it another system of Flarm like a core?
What is the difference/ advantage of a Mouse?
Nick

Nick,

The PowerMouse FCC also transmits and receives on the second optional RFB port. The PowerFlarm does not.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flarm.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Hey Paul - you might also give an update on how it handles ADS-R and TIS-B targets. I've heard various things about ADS-R. I got a definitive 'No' from Uros on the TIS-B question.

It's tricky to do because they're in Europe so testing for US-specific features is...challenging.

Andy Blackburn