Old July 6th 19, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default REVMASTER vs. GREAT PLAINS V.W.

Le dimanche 9 janvier 2011 11:57:17 UTC+1, mohr a écritÂ*:
I Am Looking For Opinions Based On Personal Experiences Related To
Revmaster And Great Plains V.w. Convertions From Reliability Point Of
View.

I Know That The Limbach Is The Best, But Due To The Fact That It Is A
Certified Engine His Price Is To High (for Me).

Any Help On This Matter Will Be Very Welcome.

Regards

--
mohr

Le dimanche 9 janvier 2011 11:57:17 UTC+1, mohr a écritÂ*:
I Am Looking For Opinions Based On Personal Experiences Related To
Revmaster And Great Plains V.w. Convertions From Reliability Point Of
View.

I Know That The Limbach Is The Best, But Due To The Fact That It Is A
Certified Engine His Price Is To High (for Me).

Any Help On This Matter Will Be Very Welcome.

Regards

--
mohr

Hello,
I am looking for an engine for my project, I am interested in a Revmaster and read everything that says about it on the internet.

You sign Mohr's name. Your grand parents would not they come from a region East of France, Lorraine or Alsace? My grandmother's maiden name was Mohr, one of her sister emigrated to the USA in the late 1800s.
It would be fun to have a relationship.
Yours truly
Jacques