Old January 31st 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Bruno's panel for sale

On Jan 30, 4:50*pm, Bruno wrote:
The winter is just too long and I need something to fill the time with
that's related to soaring...time for a new panel! *Everything is in
first-quality condition.

For Sale:
Cambridge 302 and 303 Secure GPS flight recorder, vario and flight
manager. $1,700 ($2,500+ new)

Cambridge GPS model 25 and LNAV, This is the secure flight recorder
that sits behind the instrument panel and the square controller
mounted in your panel you use to select tasks and see turn point info.
Great backup gps and recorder. You can use its gps to power your pda
or Oudie. $450

PAI-700 Vertical Card Magnetic Compass, In panel 57mm compass. Very
clean design. $125 ($300 new)

Winter 80mm Airspeed Indicator 510 degree swing in Knots to 160.
Currently has ASW27B speed markings. Ask about white flaps arc. $150
($450 new)

Winter 80mm Airspeed Indicator 360 degree swing in Knots to 160.
Currently has ASW20BL speed markings. $150 ($450 new)

Any of three kids (aged 6, 10, 12) Not much help around the house and
tend to just watch TV. Might be good for donating blood once they come
of age...can't think of much else...ballast!!! If you have a 2 place
glider??? They don't get air sick and they tend to all pass out and go
to sleep over 12k so you can fly in peace and
quiet. $0.50 each or best offer ($$$thousands new)

Happy to answer any questions. Feel free to call my cell 801-652-6631
but be prepared to chat since it is, you know, winter and there isn't
much else to do. Or, email me at . I can bring any of
these to the convention in Reno if you want to pick it up there.

Thanks,
Bruno - B4

This is the panel that put you in those wheat fields right? No thanks
I already have a panel like that