Old February 17th 04, 02:39 AM
Ben Haas

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...
dave wrote:

Is there anything out there that can satisfy my needs or close.
I have room for an additional instrument hole if needed.

It's usually extremely difficult to get the FSDO to allow you to replace factory
instruments such as fuel gauges. Check out back issues of AOPA Pilot from 2001
to get some idea of what can be done. They fixed up a V35 that year. The panel
work was done by http://www.jaair.com .

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.

Ahhh. The blessing of owning an experimental. I am sooo happy to have
sold all my certified planes. I never want to see a 337 form, a yellow
tag or visit a FSDO again. Good luck on getting the feds to approve
anything like that.
Ben Haas N801BH.