Old December 31st 05, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default plane to carry bikes?

UltraJohn wrote:

There used to be one forsale south of Alexandria, La...

Not much left south of Alexandria after this past hurricane season.

Not up on geography huh? I'm 70 miles south, didn't get anything from
Katrina, got some wind and rain from Rita, not as many tornados as Lili
of years past, higher sustained duration winds though. I lost fence and
roof to Lili, lost only trees to Rita. Leaving next week to survey the
damage recovery from Wilma in Cozumel...