Old March 26th 05, 04:10 AM
Tank Fixer

In article ,
on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:56:32 GMT,
Red Rider attempted to say .....

"babygrand" wrote in message
. ..
Any of you really crusty old salts know what a Charley Noble is? I heard
this term the other day from an "ancient mariner", and I hadn't heard it
since 1965, brought back some real good memories. Any one care to take a
crack? Also, anyone know the origin of the term?

babygrand
VP-22

I know.
I know.
I know.
I know.
I know.

But shouldn't it be who "Charley Noble" is?

As in, "Seaman (or Mister) go find Charley Noble and tell him to report
to______ on the double!"

Its too early to revel his identity. Lets wait until tomorrow and see how
many know.

Ha, even this army guy is no dummy....

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.