Old January 24th 05, 11:27 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do.

Sure you can, like you can prove Jim took pics of you at OSH after changing
lenses, when everyone in the trailer knows we only had two lenses, and I had
the other one on the D60. chuckle

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

Is that your conscience asking?

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do
you
write for that I can't see ?

Who cares what you can or cannot see? Put that paper sack back on your head!

It's all about the credibility you never had.