Old August 22nd 03, 03:06 AM
Ray Andraka

I don't care for ANR sets. Every one that I have tried gives me a
feeling of pressure, sort of like a blocked ear. I don't know why, it
shouldn't, but I find it very uncomfortable.

Dan Luke wrote:

ANR is the greatest thing since GPS, IMO. Remember how we used to see
a lot of posts saying ANR sets weren't worth it - or that they were
actually inferior to passive sets? Are there still holdouts?
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

--