Old October 6th 04, 04:01 AM
Richard Lamb

W P Dixon wrote:

Hello Gang!
Just dropping a line to find out what projects people are working on in
the group. Have not seen alot of aircraft talk , just rambling about Zoom
etc. Even my inquiry about the Mini-Coupe became a boater talk session !
HAHA Myself I am interested in the Hummel Ultracruiser Plus, Sonex, and the
Mini-Coupe. Any input on those birds would be appreciated. Also if there are
any avionics techs here could you reccommend a good transponder w/altitude?
Avionics is definitely my weakness! Doing the retired thing so of course I
will be looking for good deals on avionics and good tips to spend my money
wisely. Yeah we all know , the wisest thing is not sink money into a plane
...but heck we just can't help ourselves can we?!?

Well, since you asked... Hello yourself.

I got a call from Bruce King this week.

His new BK-1 passed muster with the Friendly Aviation Angency.
It should be out here at the field sometime in the next two week(ends)s.

Leo got home from Illinois (in the Taylorcraft) today.

We are both ready for signoff inspections, and hope to get them both
of our airplanes signed off this month.

Leo has built a Zenith Super Zodiac with a Rotax 912 and Ivo constant
speed prop.

Anyway, that will make three new homebuilts on the field.

Good e'nuf reason for a bar-b-que?

Bruce's Hummel and new BK-1:
www.hometown.aol.com/dbk4939

and my new parasol: