Old March 14th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:22:33 -0400, Margy Natalie wrote:

It is a really pretty Ercoupe! I think living that close to a GA
landing strip is the way to go (we break ground this week!!)
www.longislandairpark.com Phase II lot 12.

Margy

Looks like you are at the corner of everything. Congrats!

I did find this after looking at your site. The link was helpful.

shrunklink.com/ampm
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,