Old August 15th 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Mercury (Suggestion)

JRW wrote:
Oviedo wrote:
Please don't!

"J3" wrote in message

This weekend I intend on posting 334 images (324 MB) of NASA's Mercury
Program. The quality of the images varies, but they are the high
resolution I have been able to find

I intend on utilizing the RAR and PAR method. While some may prefer
JPG, I have chosen not to post JPGs. As some files are very large
untilizing RAR & PARs allow the reciever to repair any fragment files.
There will be 19 RAR files and 13 PAR (40%) PAR files for a total size
of 380 MB

Enjoy

Please don't!

As a suggestion: There is an* underused newsgroup* which still falls as
a "legal" place to post your flood.

*The newsgroup is: alt.binaries.pictures.misc*

Maybe this is a better alternative for your new and reposts that others
want, since you insist on posting high resolution photos.

Just a suggestion.