Old July 12th 04, 06:03 AM
Regnirps

(ArtKramr) wrote:

Kerry went to war. Bush didn't

So volunteering and getting turned down isn't good enough? I wanted to be a FAC
but was 4F with kidney stones (how do you get kidney stones at that age?). At
least that meant i could get in tge lifeboat before the women and children ;-)

Bush went the whole route of training and flying. Then they phased out his
plane. We ARE taking about the Johnson Era military after all. They had me mow
lawns for three weeks then sent me home.

Hmmm. I have enjoyed our converstions in the past, but I don't understand this
attitude. Could it be that Bush was a pilot and you were a ???? Is something
eating at you about that after all this time?

-- Charlie Springer