Old September 8th 03, 07:29 PM
Marco Leon

You mean after the initial "software" training, they need an additional 3
full days every 6 months for recurrency?? For the $4200/year I sure hope
you're talking about training for the Collins ProLine bizjet gadgets and not
the Garmin 430...

"paul k. sanchez" wrote in message
I've been flying Boeings for the past 35 years and been "out of the

market".
What are CFI's/CFII's getting these days?

Change the concept of doing business with people who are getting a

certificate
or rating. Do busines with the people who need to be insurance qualified

for
the aircraft they purchased, initial and every 6 month currency. Also

teaching
people the software in the aircraft.

Initial courses are about 5 days, software training is also about 5 days,

6
month recurrency is 3 days.

Billing is by the day. My fee is $700/day.

paul k. sanchez, cfii-mei
on eagles' wings
2011 south perimeter road, suite g
fort lauderdale, florida 33309-7135