Old September 25th 03, 11:48 PM
Mark Manes

I use Flitesoft for VFR and IFR flight planning. I've been using it for
4 to 5 years now and it does everything I need. Started in a Skylane and
went up to 310 a couple of years ago. I use it for every trip I take even
have it on the laptop for out of town use. I have thought about trying
others but really no reason to. I did use Aeroplanner for a period of
about 6 months but Flightsoft seems more convient to me.

Mark Manes
N28409
WC5I

"Sridhar Rajagopal" wrote in message
Hi,

I was wondering about the following:

1) how many people actually use any kind of flight planning software
(VFR and IFR)?
2) If you do use it, which one do you use?
3) how would you rate it?

Thanks!
Sridhar

---