Old April 11th 21, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gianni Isotope

Default TOST Disc Brake Conversion Kit for LS4 through LS8

David,
The TOST disc brake conversion install on my LS7 was pretty straightforward.. I'm currently waiting on completing my annual inspection before I can see how well they actually work. The kit's components appear to be high quality. The English translation of the install instructions isn't that great, and the install manual is not highly detailed, but they were adequate. The toughest part of the install was finding a location to mount the brake fluid reservoir bracket. I ended up sharing one of the holes through a fiberglass boss that is used to mount the frame supporting the stick. I ended up filling the system with brake fluid from the caliper to try and keep air bubbles to a minimum, and then bleeding the last of the air at the caliper.
Jordan