Old August 14th 03, 07:07 AM
Dave Anderson

I tol' ya once I'll tell ya agin.

Setup a PayPal "donate" account. No out-of-pocket cost to set it up. You
could probably get PayPal to promote it.

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
Heh.

Let me lay some thoughts on you...and I've expressed this opinion

before...

The largest optical telescope that we have, the Mt. Palomar telescope can

see
approximately 1000 billion miles into space. The second largest, Mt.

Hale, can
see approximately 100 billion miles into space.

You could put the Mt. Hale telescope INSIDE the Mt. Palomar telescope and

STILL
not see my chances for winning.

I've collected a total of $12, both in mail from this ng and holding a tin

cup
out on the street. I've spent $3540. Somewhere there is a deficit of

$3528.
That's a LOT of avgas OR Jet-A.

Jim

Roger Halstead

-Autogas? By then you'll be filling up your new plane with Jet-A at
-the taxpayers expense.

http://www.rst-engr.com